This super delicious meatloaf, is really moist and surprisingly light. I figured out that it is about 60 calories +/- (depending on how big you make them) per Mini meatloaf.
They go great with a Greek style yogurt sauce, a little extra ketchup, or even some bbq sauce with a smoky bite!
- 1lb – lean ground meat (turkey, chicken (breast meat preferable) or beef 95% lean)
- 1 egg
- ¼ c. reduced/no sugar natural ketchup (Heinz makes a pretty good Red. Sugar version)
- ½ c Non Fat Greek yogurt ( I use fage 0%)
- ¼ minced onion (if using dried minced onion use about 2 tbsp)
- 2 tsp fresh crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Fresh sage and rosemary
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (pre-heat about 7-10 minutes)
Take 1st 6 items (meat through garlic and place in glass bowl and mix a few times with your hands)
Then add all the spices to your liking I used about 1tsp each of the dry and 1 tbsp each of the fresh)
Mix until well combined, it will look really wet but that is good.
Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray (not a lot just 1 spray per cup) and fill each muffin slot to the top (or a little over as it will shrink down)
Once the oven is hot place the tin on the middle rack for 1 hr to 1hr 10 min (until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean). Then enjoy!