Hope everyone has an amazing weekend 🙂
1. Your very first car? His name was Rufus! 1998 Chevy lumina
2. Your first friend? Adam, and his dog married us in his back yard when we were 4!
3. Item you have that you have had longer than anything else? A picture of me and my dad from when I was 6
4. What you order the most at Starbucks? I rarely go to Starbucks, and if I do, I usually order a Passion Tea Lemonade
5. Body parts that are double jointed? None 🙂
6. Name a shortcut that you take in your daily routine? Always wear by hair up so I do not have to blow dry, curl or straighten it.
7. Lets say you become the opposite sex for one day. What would you do? LOL! I had this conversation with a friend once, and I think I would pee standing up first
8. Craziest place you had sex? In a park, at night
9. What was/ is your favorite subject in highschool? English or Photography
10. Your very first pet? The family pet was a dog, but my first pet of my own was a cat named Shiloh
11. The first toy you have memory of? Mud pies, if those count
12. What do you spend most of your day doing? Even mix between Studying and Working
13. What channel on TV do you watch the most? History
14. What friend do you miss the most? I don’t know that I really have friends I miss (who are no longer in my life), I have the philosophy about the people being meant to be in your life, actually being in your life. However, since I have moved away from the people who were longtime friends, I can say i miss Chrysa, Christi, and Leti the most.
15. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween! I like spooky
16. What would be your ideal day? Waking up in a tent on the beach, playing in the water, eating a corn dog and chocolate covered frozen banana, riding roller coasters and laughing till it hurts.
17. Tennis shoes or sandals? Flip flops or bare feet
18. Favorite alcoholic beverage and why? I do not drink alcohol at all.
19. Slow dance or fast dance? Fast.
20. what was/ is your best age so far? I think it has yet to happen, but this past year at 29 has been pretty amazing!
21. Who is a celebrity you hate? Hmmm, I don’t know that I hate anyone, especially someone I don’t really know. But I am not a fan of Angelina Jolie or Jodie Foster
22. Name your favorite crime show? Sons of Anarchy
23. Who do you wish would show up at your door today? A UPS guy with a box full of cash
24. What do you put in your taco? mmmmmm, I love tacos! I am pretty simple, ground turkey, cheese, tomato and lettuce of some kind. Ohh and if I have mango salsa on hand!
25. What is your best trait? Physical: My eyes Personality: Willingness
26. What is your opinion of Peewee Herman? Ummm… NO!
27. 50 Shades of Grey anyone? Never even picked it up off a shelf at the bookstore
28. What is your guilty pleasure? Bras and Underwear, I have an obsession that if I die suddenly, I want my undergarments to be fabulous!
29. How many times have you been in love. Explain? Hmmm, I am always in love with something. Like right now, it is cooking, and a month ago it was making art. My love is not limited to people, but if we are talking person to person love, I have truly loved 3 men in my life and a handful of women who have carried me through hell and back.
30. If you could choose between 20 new pairs of sweatpants or 2 new pairs of dress pants which would you choose? Sweats!
31. How much do you know about your neighbors? Except for a few select people, not much, surface information really.
32. How much do your neighbors know about you? Not a whole lot, except I am a bad ass cook. I am always testing recipes on them!
33. How do you organize your underwear drawer? I dunno, my honey puts them away and I just pull them out and put them on.
34. Earliest childhood memory? Most of my childhood is kinda bits and pieces, but I remember playing with the wood oven my dad built for me and my sister in the playhouse in our back yard
35. Where is the best place you have lived so far? I am loving Portland!
36. What kind of car do you drive and where do you drive it? I have a 2005 Honda Civic named Ruxbin (and no not after Teddy Ruxbin the toy) and I drive him mostly to school and the gym
37. If you won the lottery who would you share it with and why? If I won the lotto I would walk around handing out bags of food and clothes to people in need. I would donate to homeless shelters and children’s museums. I would become a benefactor for a library and spend my time volunteering rather than working.
38. What is your karaoke song? The only song I ever sang at Karaoke was by Jewel ‘You were meant for me”
39. How old do you feel? 30
40. Massage, shopping trip or fishing trip? Massage!
41. What is your go to comedy show? Kinda old school but 3rd rock from the sun!
42. What do you hum/ sing around the house? I don’t really hum, if the radio is on though I belt it out to whatever is on
43. Spend 2 hours at Walmart or 30 minutes online shopping? (Anti Walmart person) so 30 minutes online.
46. Spring or Autumn? Autumn.
47. Tell about a bad dream. Ohh the last one involved drowning and bowling balls
48. Book you read as a child? American girl doll books and goosebumps series
49. Most embarrassing moment? My bowling game…. and usually anything involving a mini golf putter